Club Neon Terms + Conditions
Oh, what's Club Neon?
Club Neon is my new loyalty rewards membership. It's my way of rewarding you for your continued support and for choosing to shop with me time and time again.
How does it work?
Every time you make a purchase at Neon Gray you'll accrue points. 5 points for every £1 you spend to be exact. Once you've reached enough points to unlock a reward, you'll get a little happy email to let you know.
- 500 points = £5 to spend
- 1000 points = £10 to spend
- 1500 points = £15 to spend
- 2000 points = £20 to spend
There are a few other ways to earn points and you'll even get an extra treat on your birthday!
How do I join?
- Head over to the Club Neon tab and create an account (if you don't have one already). This'll earn you your first 100 points, wahey!!
- Click on the Earn Points section to start earning more.
Terms + Conditions
- An account is required to keep track of your points and allow you some extra perks.
- Membership is opt in only via the Club Neon tab. Once you've opted in, all you need to do is login to Neon Gray to earn and redeem your points. If you place your order using guest checkout, you will not accrue points.
- Points expire after one year of inactivity. I'll send you a little reminder before then though.
- Any points accrued from purchases that are later cancelled or returned will automatically be deducted from your account.
- Points may not be redeemed for cash.
- You must reach a minimum of 500 points to receive a reward. Rewards are issued in the form of a discount voucher.
- You will not earn points for shipping charges. Nor will postage and packaging charged at checkout be eligible for voucher discounts.
- Neon Gray may withdraw, change or amend the Club Neon loyalty and rewards program at any time.