Still known to many as the College of Building and Printing, now part of the City of Glasgow College.
- The perfect Scottish art print to spark some memories.
- Designed in a retro travel poster style.
Printed on 100% recycled 300gsm paper with a matt finish for a true vintage feel.
Available unframed in A4 and A3 size.
- They come gift ready wrapped in tissue instead of plastic.
- Designed in Scotland and made in the UK.
- Pairs perfectly with my Barrowland Ballroom and Empty Subway Car prints.
Patter, n. A line in conversation; chat intended to amuse or impress; an insiders language.
Call it what you will, banter, patter, craic or just good chat. Everybody loves a bit of banter right? A well known phrase or words your granny used to say. The Banter Collection has been created with a wee vintage flavour and a healthy dose of Scottish nostalgia.
In February 2021, I joined Ecologi to do more to fight climate change. Not only will I be planting trees every month, you'll be planting trees too with every purchase you make of my products.